| Wiersgalla Co. Plumbing & Heating
Professional services for both residential and commercial customers
When you require work that involves the plumbing in your home or business, it’s important to contact a professional plumber to avoid potentially costly problems down the road. Ensure the work is done right the first time by contacting Wiersgalla Co. Plumbing & Heating. With our extensive experience and friendly customer service, you can rest assured that when you hire us to be your plumber, you’ll be treated like family.
Free plumbing estimates are available within our service area – give us a call today! Be sure to mention our coupon when scheduling a service and get 10% off residential labor!
Macerating Toilet Installation
Macerating toilet installation is a complete system for the convenient addition of a bathroom in remodeling projects and additions. No busting up the floor. The pump collects the waste and it goes to the sewer stack.
• Chippewa Valley | 715.839.0707
• Rice Lake | 715.236.2102
• Spooner | 715.635.7100
• Toll Free | 1.800.307.9000
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Whole house drain and water pipe replacements
- Water softening and conditioning, including equipment and service plans for your home, business, farm or industry
- Backflow prevention from our specialized division, Western Backflow Prevention – maintain water lines and keep unwanted water from entering the building
- Professional drain solutions from experienced mechanical contractors
- Code violation removals
- Inspections of piping
- Leaky faucets
- Water heater services, replacements and installations
- ADA accessible bathroom work, including walk-in tub installation, grab bar installation and comfort-height toilet replacement
- Sewer cleaning and jetting
- Pipe repairs
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal repair
- Commercial cross connection inspections
- And more
Don’t see a particular service you’re looking for? Have a home that other plumbers have declined to work on due to areas being difficult to access? Give us a call to discuss your needs and our staff will be happy to help.
Choosing to remodel your kitchen or bathroom is exciting as it allows you to truly create a space that fits your style and needs, but it can be quite overwhelming, especially when plumbing is involved. When it comes to water in your home, you don’t want to trust just anyone because a mistake can create extremely costly problems in the future. Call us at Wiersgalla Co. to be your plumber for your residential remodeling project! Not only will we provide professional work, but we will coordinate with others, like the tile or cabinet installers, to ensure we cause no delays in your completion timeline. Whether it’s as simple as a faucet installation or as complex as moving a shower across the room, we are here to help you bring your vision to life.
Brands We Carry
When you’re looking to update a plumbing fixture or important item like a water heater, you want quality. At Wiersgalla Co., we sell and install products from some of the best manufacturers in the plumbing industry, including:
- Uponor | Quality plumbing parts
- Moen | Kitchen & bathroom faucets, showerheads, spa systems, etc.
- TOTO | Toilets, faucets, bathtubs, bidets
- Rinnai | Tankless water heaters
- Kohler | Toilets, faucets, showers, bathtubs, touchless faucets, etc.
- PEX Uponor | Water pipes
- Navien | Tankless water heaters, boilers, water heaters
- Water-Right | Water softeners, filtration systems, drinking water systems
- Watts | Plumbing & flow control valves, water conditioning, water filtration
- InSinkErator | Garbage disposals, instant hot water dispensers
- Bradford White Water Heaters
Annual Maintenance Program
Your plumbing system works hard all year long to keep your home comfortable. Stay ahead of major repairs and keep everything running smoothly with an annual maintenance plan from Wiersgalla Co. Our plumbing plan includes a twice-per-year visit by our experienced plumbers who will inspect your home’s system. Participating in an annual maintenance program helps to ensure you avoid potentially expensive repairs down the road. Plus, customers who participate in our maintenance programs receive an extra 10% off service calls throughout the year.
Contact us today for more information and to sign up for our annual maintenance programs.
*Please note: An extra fee will be assessed at the time of service. A quote for service will be provided over the phone by a technician prior to our visit.